de-restricting

Moderator: Moderators

Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Re: de-restricting

Post by Mori Man »

BrianZXR wrote:what do you mean by "noobs always get it in the neck " ? dont see the need for apologies either , some people just cant help the way they are , whats a "mod" button ?
Generally when some one is new to a forum (Noob) they don't know the interaction between established members so a bit of "banter" can be taken personally rather than in jest.

If you feel no need to apologies then you shouldn't have made reference to his spare time activities as obviously his comment wasn't offensive to you - making a comment is a retaliation, still don't want to apologies ?

You may notice my user name is in Red - that means I moderate posts on the forum, something in the wrong place I move , people getting offensive with each other "nuke" the thread or ban them , this isn't "Fight Club" that's why I've given both of you the chance to clear the air - if your not wanting to take that opportunity then:
BrianZXR wrote: some people just cant help the way they are
and face the consequences of their actions as such.

MM!
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
BrianZXR
My Bike: zxr400h2

Post by BrianZXR »

sorry to cargo for sugesting that he spends his spare time milking himself
BrianZXR

Post by BrianZXR »

just looked , cargo is a moderator himself !!!!!!
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Post by Mori Man »

BrianZXR wrote:just looked , cargo is a moderator himself !!!!!!
memberlist.php?mode=group&g=670

What ever your smokin - pass it round eh! :smt002

(In case you don't know - a wink (spelt with an I ) means i am joking )
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
BrianZXR

Post by BrianZXR »

went to the bottom of the page , clicked on "the team" cargo is listed as a moderator ,global moderator to be precise !
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

BrianZXR wrote:what do you mean by "noobs always get it in the neck " ? dont see the need for apologies either , some people just cant help the way they are , whats a "mod" button ?

A mod button is something that one has if ones forum name is green is allow noobs to have their attitude adjusted

Now let me explain something our friend jimbob has a grey import zxr400 grey import zxrs have a speed restriction..................which is activated via a signal sent from the speedo to the CDI...............one of the ways to overcome this is to replace the yellow CDI box with a blue UK one jimbob has done this so far as we know.

Therefore nothing in the speedo can in any way be responsible for his bike running poorly absolutly nothing to do with the speedo it is not at fault disconneting WILL NOT HELP OK get it.

So having you harping on about disconnection the speedo is confusing the matter..................it is clear to anyone reading this that you do not fully understand the principles involved you after all someone who doesnt even know what model ZXR 400 you own yourself...................

This forum is generally a happy place and it is also a forum where many ZXR400 owners get some good sound help and advice................you would do well to sit back and read watch and learn.

I want this thread to return to the topic it should be and lets see if we can sort out jimbobs bike for him
Please.
BrianZXR

Post by BrianZXR »

to be totally honest with you cargo i find your manner quite offensive considering your are a moderator !! putting childish w..ker signs on posts aint the way forward is it ? ive said im sorry for my response but you seem to find it below yourself to do the same .As for not knowing the model of my bike , i just wasnt sure 100% and isnt it better to be sure before going ahead buying parts or asking for advice ? .I hope you can help jimbo with his trouble because it sounds like he needs it ,as for dealing with you im done , enjoy your day
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

:ffs

The little self milking smily is just that a SMILY. One of many available to be used in good humour.

I'm sorry if I or we have upset you but you were barking up the wrong tree.......................and lets be honest confusing the matter.

Now replace the toys in the pram get over it and perhaps jimbos problems can be fixed.
BrianZXR

Post by BrianZXR »

considering you are a moderator cargo you have a bit of a condescending attitude to the new folk , perhaps its in your best interest to remember that to keep sites like this going its the new folk you need to keep , having a forum where you are only decent to your mates isnt the way to be . Is it your job as a moderator to belittle others advice in the way that you have by saying to IGNORE my advice ? ,the way you have "moderated" this thread gives me the impression your "moderator powers " have gone to your head and personally i think your childish remarks are just that "childish" .we should stop posting on here because as youve said , this is jimbos thread and he needs the help .
Who moderates the moderators ?
Good luck jimbo ,hope you find and cure your problem , be interesting to see what it was