help me!!!

Moderator: Moderators

kronic2011
My Bike: zxr400h2

help me!!!

Post by kronic2011 »

watsup lads!d zxr was robbed d other night and got her back!few things wrong with her now!

1.nose cone made bits of.
2.right fairing in a bad way.
3.right rear set snapped in half
4.exhaust scrapped in many places.
5.ignition barrell gone,so new ignition.

1 more thing tho when the lad in the recovery place tried to jump it he got a battery and joined it to mine with 2 cables!if i had seen this i would have ate the head off him!but to make it worse he joined them the wrong way around plus to minus and minus to plus!now i have no ignition!or any other electrics to that matter!i have checked all of the fuses and they seem to be fine!im thimking it may be the reg/rectifier.just lookin for a second opinion or if any1 has anything else i should be lookin at before throwing the cash out for this(as you can see i have to pay for a few more things and am fairly strapped fro cash ha)any help appreciated lads..
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Re: help me!!!

Post by CaNsA »

tri ritin tha in english innit blud

Try writing that in english please, thanks.
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
kronic2011

Post by kronic2011 »

sorry i cant seem to see the problem??surely you can understand what i wrote there!
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by CaNsA »

This is a forum, not a text message to your mates.

Thanks.
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

kronic2011

Post by kronic2011 »

hi!my zxr was robbed the other night and got my zxr back!a few things are wrong with my zxr now!

1.the nose cone(front fairing) was cracked and smashed.
2.right fairing in a scratched a lot.
3.right rear set snapped in half
4.exhaust scrapped in many places.
5.ignition barrell gone,so new ignition.

one more thing tho when the man in the recovery place tried to jump it he got a battery and joined it to mine with 2 cables!if i had seen this i would have went mad at him!but to make it worse he joined them the wrong way around plus to minus and minus to plus!now i have no ignition!or any other electrics to that matter!i have checked all of the fuses and they seem to be fine!im thinking it may be the reg/rectifier.just lookin for a second opinion or if anybody has anything else i should be lookin at before throwing the money out for this(as you can see i have to pay for a few more things and have not got much cash)any help appreciated..

oooook have went over it and have corrected any text like features!can somebody please help me with my motorbike!instead of my grammer
kronic2011

Post by kronic2011 »

that wont go down well!!
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by CaNsA »

There was no need to repost it, you could have edited your 1st post.

Anyway...
How are you testing your electrics when you have no ignition barrel?

Thanks

Ps. There is usually a space after a "!".

kronic2011

Post by kronic2011 »

ha sorry ! the barrell was pulled out when robbed so screwdriver just turns it!i have the problem sorted anyway!when i looked at the starter solinoid i only seen 1 fuse that was still intact but on further inspection there was 2 fuses and the second one was faulty!old one out new one in and bike fired up!!
Tirpitz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR400L4

Post by Tirpitz »

How do you think a list of threads is going to look if everyone posted up 'help', 'help me', 'please help' etc. If you can't be arsed to name your thread in a way that describes the problem you are having I can't be arsed to help.

Sort it out :rant
ZXR400 L4, purple / black / pink
Hel braided hoses
Pirelli Diablos
Ohlins steering damper
A16 carbon fibre exhaust can
Nitron Sport shock