Unbelievable :-(

Moderator: Moderators

KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Re: Unbelievable :-(

Post by KwakKwak »

Skins62 wrote:toad pal my wife is on all them plus fentinol patches I sympathise with you I really do ,the bike is running perfect temp and yes totally balanced all the carbs so maybe try the wiring ,but that's a needle in a haystack thing isn't it ,and I'm quickly running out of money :smt010
The wiring from the pick up that cargo is suggesting is an easy check, your mechanic should not be charging much to look at this, or if this is the problem (touch wood) to fix it.

One other thought, what oil is in the bike, if the oil was poor quality or worse, the wrong oil, how long before the engine begins to object and run like toad.

Talking of touching wood, has you girlfriend read your post yet Ross?
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
Skins62
My Bike: Zxr400l

Post by Skins62 »

I am turning into a bag of shite Kwakkwak :tease
I will speak to him in the morning and see what he says
Cheers people
ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Post by ross46 »

You think I dont know how to hide what i look at on the internet! I would just shorten kwakkwak to KK but im on a phone with predictive text, could end up in a problems methinks :pmsl
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

ross46 wrote:You think I dont know how to hide what i look at on the internet! I would just shorten kwakkwak to KK but im on a phone with predictive text, could end up in a problems methinks :pmsl
:smt017 I'm only finding lacklack, my phone perhaps suggesting the need to broaden my ZXR knowledge base?

Or not? Explanation required.

I had another thought on your bike skins, does it always take roughly an hour to misbehave, mine was originally totally erratic, fine one start, bag of shite on the next start, no consistency at all, If yours is similar I can list my work done, see if anything jumps out.
It could be fixed as I type this, here's hoping.
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
ross46
Restricted
Restricted

Post by ross46 »

KK- one more press and suddenly im calling you a racist
Skins62
My Bike: Zxr400l

Post by Skins62 »

Kwakkwak just spoke to him an it's how you say erratic could be 10 mins when it goes tits up could be over an hour ,says he's tested all the wiring with nothing found :ffs
Please list what you did pal
He's borrowing some parts to try tomorrow ( can't remember what he says I have man flu ) failing that he says it at a loss to what it is ,
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

ross46 wrote:KK- one more press and suddenly im calling you a racist
I didn't even dare suggest that one, imagine how extra popular I'd be with that name, fook me that would be a statement :smt018
ross46
Restricted
Restricted

Post by ross46 »

you know understand why it would be a bad idea :gamer oh and looks like the zxr is going to be my only ride for a while, the better half saw :smt012
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

Skins62 wrote:Kwakkwak just spoke to him an it's how you say erratic could be 10 mins when it goes tits up could be over an hour ,says he's tested all the wiring with nothing found :ffs
Please list what you did pal
He's borrowing some parts to try tomorrow ( can't remember what he says I have man flu ) failing that he says it at a loss to what it is ,
I've just spent half an hour listing all my work and when I went to submit the post the site logged me out :smt013
If you want to call me drop me a PM, I seriously do not want to type all that again.
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by KwakKwak »

ross46 wrote:you know understand why it would be a bad idea :gamer oh and looks like the zxr is going to be my only ride for a while, the better half saw :smt012
Touch wood my friend, touch wood. :smt003