fresh rebuild and dyno run ...

Who's zxr400 is kicking out the most BHP? show off your mods and your dyno printouts.

Moderator: Moderators

Mof15
My Bike: zxr 400l race bike

fresh rebuild and dyno run ...

Post by Mof15 »

Happy with 67rwhp considering
dyno run 2.jpg
no major engine work !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Top-shaggy
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: KR-1R

Re: fresh rebuild and dyno run ...

Post by Top-shaggy »

You will probably get the ..All dyno are different brigade doubting your figures..

I thinks it's a great result and if it was my bike I would be very happy :)

Did you do much to it? Or totally stock..
All simple (no cost, haha) tips to gain more hp gratefully received.
We are we're we are..
Mof15

Post by Mof15 »

I did say no major mods ! :smt002 It is a race bike and the engine was built by dynotech with slightly higher compression and a clean-up of ports etc. There is an old Ray Stringer ramair fitted (which works well ..), carbs with R1 needles, scorpion race system, stick-coil conversion and translogic quickshifter. The main gain is a good dyno set-up and I used Rob at RJS Superbikes next to Mallory Park and he's really good which is evident by the number of race team bikes in his workshop awaiting race set-ups ...
Mof15

Post by Mof15 »

meant to say, last years engine with the same spec but without ramair was making 65rwhp on dynotech's dyno so I know this is a genuine result but then again I'm not that bothered with outright power just good useable power and drive ....