Noob saying hi

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

scoobymad555
My Bike: 4 wheels at the mo :S

Noob saying hi

Post by scoobymad555 »

Pretty much as the title says really! :smt006

33 years old and always been into the 4 wheel toys until recently - started a business at the beginning of the year and don't have the time or the spare cash to keep the giant subaru shaped money box in my lock-up in the manner to which it's accustomed of premium grade fuel and good tyres having got most of the way through building it to track spec :smt009 Had planned on moth-balling it for a while until the business was on it's feet properly but between realising fairly quickly that things like that don't happen as fast as would be nice and running into a police 'honey-trap' in Norfolk recently ( :wanker ), it's time to consider alternatives!

Haven't ridden in years and the experience I have is limited to some motocrossing in local farmers fields as a kid (with their permissions) and a bit of mini-bike riding on a local track for a laugh .... that and a local macdonalds carpark - was a giggle taking it through the drive-through for a cheeseburger! biggrin

With only one set of ncb which is used on my work motor, the prospect of trying to insure a second car for personal use when I have points on my license now is almost stupid - the cost of buying a half reasonable motor plus insuring it for a year seems to be around the same as getting my license, decent gear, a bike and insuring it! Plus the bike is more fun, cheaper to run and better looking!

That's me! :smt003
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Noob saying hi

Post by masterofinsanity »

welcome to zxrworld, thanks for the intro :gamer :gamer :gamer
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.