hi

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

4rfighter
My Bike: zxr fighter

hi

Post by 4rfighter »

hi there, im Rob. had my zxr about 2 years now, first year wos when i built it to what it is now. i live near portsmouth an have got many bike friends that meet on portsdown hill. im looking at gettin another bike asap as my daughter loves goin on the back and this one is single seater.. in the process ov building another zxr400 streetfighter using a 03 636 motor, ill keep ya all posted. just having the time to do it with work and all. so hope i can make some more bike friends on here, take it easy an ride safe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Re: hi

Post by superman »

Alrite mate, thats a nice clean lookin streetfighter. welcome to the forum :smt003
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

very nice mate better than some i've seen :smt003
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
4rfighter
My Bike: zxr fighter

Post by 4rfighter »

hi guys, thanx, do have a few nice comments about it when i go places. need to get my butt in gear an get the new one built.. just having the time, u know the score.. she up forsale as i want to get another bike to take my daughter on the back as she loves it. maybe sumone want to swap? :smt001
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

hmm tempted to swap, but somehow i dont think there's as much money in yours as there is in mine!

http://www.bikepics.com/members/robb/93zxr400/