hi everybody

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

morr84

hi everybody

Post by morr84 »

Hi everyone. I've just done my direct access and bought my first proper bike. A 1991 zxr 400. i just love the look of them and think they have aged really well. shame they dont make an equivelant anymore. Its in a reasonable state but needs a few things doing to it. cant help but want to fettle. I need to get hold of an new petrol tap assembly, new tank, chain and sprockets, oil filter. Can anyone tell me the best places to get these items. The bike is an import so originally came with clocks in kmph. can i just fit a set of uk mph clocks, or is there more work to it than that. oh another thing, it currently has an art exhaust can fitted but the neighbours complained after the first morning. apparently woke them up. boo who. but to keep the peace would like some advice on a decent exhaust that has a removable baffle. baffle for the week. without for the weekend. cheers for reading.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: hi everybody

Post by masterofinsanity »

hi there :smt006 lets see some pics then!! why not get a decibel killer for the can?? 1 screw and its out. best place for parts is cradley kawasaki & if you look through the forum there's a post by robB about changing clocks. :smt003
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.