hello

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

BANJO
My Bike: ZX4R NINJA

Re: hello

Post by BANJO »

nice that shows just how quick the zxr 400 can be when rode properly

banjo :smt035
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

Well it was a sporty car but i might like to add he was goin past me much faster than me i did manage to get to a level speed with him, but as for my bike doin 0-120 in 9 secs,,,,,,,, na no chance if so it dont feel like it. hmmmmm you have planted the seeds in my mind now so im gona have to time it the weekend :smt016 .
i still want MORE POWER thoe. muwahahahaha :smt015
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

put a blade engine in then ;)

insrance of a 400, power of 900
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

lmao i cant even change the spark plugs how am i gona put a blade engine in it, probly wouldnt fit thoe. my mate had a ZXR with a 600 engine in it afew years ago but it was in dodgy the engine moved an all sorts haha, we called the the frankenstine bike :smt003
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

I thought the bloke put a 600 engine in it? i read that when i was lookin at doin my test an gettin a ZXR :smt003 old school maybe the bloke will cell it now haha