Hello!

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

josh94zz
My Bike: kawasaki zxr 400 L9 2001

Hello!

Post by josh94zz »

Hey guys i signed up a couple months ago but haven't posted anything just been lurking :smt003 and thought i would just say hello so im josh and live in Cornwall :D and recently bought a zxr400 L9 (2001) didn't actually plan on buying it but when i saw it i had to take it Also the guy only did 7 Miles on it last year! Unfortunately i haven't been able to ride it yet as i haven't got my license and need to take my driving test first because of winter (getting wet sucks) and im not 19 until nov i tried to take my test twice before , first time my 125 broke down , and the second time he failed me 3 turns before the end (pulled out on a car that i thought was at a safe enough distance and they where a learner driver he said they braked and failed me for it :( But Next time i will pass 3rd times the charm and all that :D)

And heres a pic of my baby! (that my dad is riding until he gets his bike in december :'( i am so jealous)

KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Re: Hello!

Post by KwakKwak »

A 2001 L9 from Cornwall, i'll be damned :smt003 as is mine, I do hope that stain on the ground is not from your pride and joy.
Enjoy the bike, looks good btw, no silliness please!
Shipped mine over a couple of months ago, chasing the dealer for some cashback, I might require you to put a brick through his window if all else fails :pmsl
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

tidy bike, and welcome to the forum!
Vaughn
My Bike: Zxr400

Post by Vaughn »

Welcome, bikes looking sweet bet you can't wait to have a go.
Good luck with your test, is that your bike in the background??
jimsym
My Bike: ZXR 400 L9

Post by jimsym »

Looks likes a fantastic example. Welcome to the forums.
josh94zz
My Bike: kawasaki zxr 400 L9 2001

Post by josh94zz »

Hey guys Thanks for the welcome and it was mine that was in the background Unfortunatly had to sell it :( to fund getting a car for work :'(
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Post by KwakKwak »

KwakKwak wrote:chasing the dealer for some cashback, I might require you to put a brick through his window
You can stand down Josh, no need for any window smashing, just agreed a nice wedge back on the bike to cover my costs, dealer was thoroughly decent about it, faith restored.

Makes one want to dancin
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.