Hello all!

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

ChristoT
My Bike: ZX4

Hello all!

Post by ChristoT »

Hi there!

I'm Christo, and I've just bought a ZX4. I'm already really impressed by how well it handles, and I'm looking forward to finding out more about my machine!

Here's a pic of my baby:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Re: Hello all!

Post by KwakKwak »

ChristoT wrote:Hi there!

I'm already really impressed by how well it handles:
I am assuming the rear shock and spring on this is different then :pmsl Or you have very smooth roads in your part of the world.

Oh and by the way hello, you will need to wear all your gear on the forum, or have a thick skin :smt002
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

wlcum

and tkyou for saying hello
ChristoT
My Bike: ZX4

Post by ChristoT »

KwakKwak wrote:
ChristoT wrote:Hi there!

I'm already really impressed by how well it handles:
I am assuming the rear shock and spring on this is different then :pmsl Or you have very smooth roads in your part of the world.

Oh and by the way hello, you will need to wear all your gear on the forum, or have a thick skin :smt002
It's pretty firm, but better than the wallowing Fazer I was on before. Suspension was ever the fall of those bikes...

I'm still active on the Fazer forum, and that's a banter hub. Should be fine! :smt002

Thanks Cargo! :smt003
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Post by KwakKwak »

For wallow try a Honda Deuville :smt026 First time on the ZXR I had to double check it was fitted with suspension. Don't get me wrong though I love it.
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.