Hi all

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

Adam6105
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR400 Ninja

Hi all

Post by Adam6105 »

Hi everyone,

I'm Adam, 29, from Leicester. Just bought myself a 92 ZXR400 after 2 years off the saddle due to the birth of my daughter. Ive been riding for around 5 years and started off with a Honda NSR 125 which I loved, it stuck to the road no matter how I threw it round the corners. Passed my test and bought a Honda Bros 400 which was lovely bike but due to a white van driver doing a U-turn on a junction of a roundabout, causing the bloke in front of me to do an emergency stop in icy conditions, my front wheel disagreed with the tarmac and threw me off like a cowboy in a rodeo!!!

I wanted to buy a Kwak as my taste for bikes came from sitting pillion on a Ninja 600 when I was 11 and has been a dream ever since. My ZXR is a 92 K reg with around 26K on the clock. Minor cracks in the front fairing which will need to be replaced at some point when I find a cheap set that will fit. I'm also wanting to change to a single seat in the style of an R6 or similar so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Im not mechanically minded so will probably be picking peoples minds and asking for the response to be in simpleton terms lol

Thanks,

Adam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Speed is just a number... it's how you ride that will define the rider.
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: Hi all

Post by cargo »

goodpost

wlcum
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Post by banner001 »

you've got a sweet looking bike there, keep it standard and it will keep its value, im 30 minutes down the road if you want a hand with anything, and check this post out

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15703
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Post by Mori Man »

:smt006

Just don't ask anything that's been asked before with out searching or your going to get tarred and feathered for it shocking

Good colour choice BTW :smt003
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
cola414
My Bike: Zxr400 l9

Post by cola414 »

Hi Adam,
Lovely bike there in the best colour scheme!!lol!Love the plate......Hope your missus doesn't take offence!! :pmsl