Fit like loons

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

Rico Scotland
My Bike: zxr400

Fit like loons

Post by Rico Scotland »

Awrighty lads n lassies, a wee intro by way o good forum etiquette.

Joined up tae learn awe there is tae ken aboot the ZXR400 pocket rockets as ma youngest spracklers gone an come hame wi one tae play wi. Needs some TLC first though but wir handy wi the spanners an mash hammer so we will hae it fettled in nae time.

As for me, ahm an aulder kindo gadgie oldman , ridin awe sorts o bikes for well ower 37 years, big intae ma V twins ( nae the ploddin HD sort tho) wi a rapido Aprilia Tuono in ma lab, parked beside a KTM1190 for the twos up stuff. Hang aroond a few forums so ah ken the score.

Located up in the NE o a nae so sunny Scotland , just in case ye didnae guess !

Mair than happy tae offer ma tuppence worth and experience as an where , required or no.....

Stay safe loons :excited
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Re: Fit like loons

Post by CaNsA »

Rico Scotland wrote:Hello boys and girls, it is considered polite to introduce ones-self when joining a new forum.

I have joined to gather information regarding the Kawasaki ZXR400 sportsbikes due to my youngest arriving home with one.
It is not the prettiest of examples by any means, it requires some maintenance to get it back in tip top condition.
I am sure that me and mine will be able to resolve any issues as we are fairly confident when it comes to motorbikes, it shouldn't take us long at all providing we utilise the knocking stick and nut-twisters correctly.

Enough about the bike, a little about me. I am no spring chicken, far from it, but I have been partaking in the past-time of enjoying motorised two-wheeled vehicles for over three and a half decades.
Large capacity V-twins are my engine of choice. Please do not think I wear ass-less chaps, only the SAMCRO fans dress in such attire.
Residing within the grounds of my estate are a KTM1190 and Aprillia Tuono.

I frequent many an online motorbike forums and I am aware of how things operate.
My location just happens to be North-east Scotland and before you enquire, yes the weather is rarely ideal.

Feel free to ask me any questions, and if i can help out I will respond to anything I see on this fine forum.

Ride with care and safety in mind, no need to be a lunatic :smt039
It is handy having a mother who is Scottish.
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: Fit like loons

Post by cargo »

Great intro

And welcome.

Finally my Ulster - Scots heritage becomes useful
GibboN
My Bike: ZXR400 M4 ('94)