zxr400h89 import

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

zxr400h 89
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400H (89)jap import

zxr400h89 import

Post by zxr400h 89 »

HI, i am new to site today as i just found the site, i have payed £5 to ownwers site also via paypal, My ZXR400H 89 (G) is an import as these bikes are i am not yet sure the way i am going with this bike but i am sure going to strip every nut/bolt, as it stands my bike runs but needs new fuel tank as it is pitted to hell from inside out, if anyone has any idea where i could get a new tank made i would be very greatfull. Thats all for now when i get a chance and learn how, i will upload pics of my tiger strippy red/grey/black ZXR400 machine before i start the strip down, before the rebuild. Thanks to anybody that reads this and hope somone out there can feed me some sound advice.LEICESTERSHIRE.

HI, and thanks to the members who have already give me sum advice or even read my posted situation, i shall take a look at ur idea's soon as i can. AGAIN THANKS.

To the member that is doing the build (THE SAME) who that told me to look at the ("build thread"?) I have tryed but not sure how to? sorry am new to site.
Last edited by zxr400h 89 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kawazonkey
My Bike: Kawasaki zxr400

Re: zxr400h89 import

Post by kawazonkey »

Hi...I'm doing exactly the same thing! Check out the build thread, it's all pretty simple stuff to do, and you'll have fun doing it!
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: zxr400h89 import

Post by cargo »

Bartel Automotive Engineering
295 Killaughey Rd, Donaghadee, County Down, BT21 0LY
Tel: 028 9182 0786

Ex racer and all round good guy.................... Asa Moyce

He'll make you a new tank any shape or size you want however be warned it wont be cheap

New tanks from Kawasaki are listed as no longer available however it might be worth a phone call or contacting a good Kawasaki dealer.............. :smt017