Hi All. :)

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Hi All. :)

Post by superman »

Hi All, long time no visit from me! cant believe its been 7 years since I joined this forum but worse than that where the hell have the years gone oldman

just thought I would pop in and see if any old faces are still knocking around :)
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: Hi All. :)

Post by cargo »

Welcome back.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

I remember spaceman. Name comes from the silvery leathers if i remember correctly.

Nice to see you back. What you riding these days.
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

Ah I remember guys, its good to see so many names still around. I thought I would come back on and see how everyone is doing.

Im on a CBR 6rr at the moment but I have recently thought about getting and duke 1198 :smt007 how about you guys, you still racing cargo? and Rob did you finish uni in the end :smt003 I remember that eating a fair old chunk of your time up.

what happened to masters pimped up streetfighter with the wicked paint job!
Remember speed kills, so does smoking, drinking, drugs, fast food and many more good things
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by cargo »

Still racing and still on ZXR.
I'm racing a R6 as well.
And ZRX 1100 for sunny days and annoying cage drivers.
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

sounds like a damn good collection of toys you have, I wouldn't mind afew more bikes in the garage but the mrs would kill me haha. I am going to get a little pit bike for some off the beaten track fun, not sure if they are much cop but for 3 or 4 hundred you cant go wrong I recon. you ever had a pit bike? be interesting to get some opinions on them I recon!
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by cargo »

I've got an old 85cc Honda motocross bike. It was a hoot trying to ride it fast round a field at the back of my house but there's houses on there now.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Yes, finished uni, just about!

I had a versys for 4 years which I sold last November, now just bought this:

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=16030

Not as perfect as I thought it might be so a little bit of work to do and it will truly be mint!

Still have my other ZXR which was probably green last time you saw it, its now white and rusting away in my back garden next to the new ZXR.
superman
Full Licence rider
Full Licence rider

Post by superman »

you should race the horses around the field lol. Ill get a little trailer and take the pit bike to wales I think, plenty of space to get lost in :) my mate was telling me about some dude in that used to let bikers on his land it was called Toms farm, not sure if anyone has heard of it. was the nuts looking at the youtube vids but sadly I think he passed away.

top stuff, best feeling in the world handing that last paper in knowing you wont ever have to do it again lol. That's a fine pristine looking machine you have brought, well worth the investment in my opinion. I remember your old ZXR, you were just stripping it down if I recall. I wish I hadn't have sold mine now to be honest although it was just sitting in the garage doing nothing and with the Mrs nagging me to get rid of one it had to go, why cant she understand you can never have too many bikes :smt010