Previously inactive member -now active!

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

robel
My Bike: ZXR400 L's & H. TZR250

Previously inactive member -now active!

Post by robel »

H ZXR 400 leading.jpg
Self employed in a few different areas so never had enough time but easing off so hope to be an active member. Two years ago built a GSXR 400 for my daughter to race with BEMSEE. Sold it early in 2015 to buy a ZXR400 l. This year she has been getting the feel of it and spending money - situation normal. I've been doing small mods like small Aprilia caliper mounted on swinging arm for rear brake. Gets rid of that lump of metal hanging on the axle and the torsion arm.

Bit of an electrical and electronic geek so going to do a DIY quick shifter based on a pressure sensitive resistor and an Arduino module. I also race wire the bikes. Will be building up an H for myself to sprint - probably push the engine till I blow it up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Miles
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400 L3

Re: Previously inactive member -now active!

Post by Miles »

There's quite a good racing community here so any issues in sure they can help. Bike looks well.

Welcome to the party pal
Top-shaggy
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: KR-1R

Re: Previously inactive member -now active!

Post by Top-shaggy »

Good to have you back and looking forward to seeing some pics of the mods and racing the bikes :)
We are we're we are..