New to the ZXR world

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

Jazzxr
My Bike: ZXR400 H1

New to the ZXR world

Post by Jazzxr »

Hi everyone I'm new to the world of ZXR's having picked up a rather cheap and battered but still bloody lovely H1 last week but not new to biking in general.forum looks great and I've answered a a few of my own questions already just reading previous posts and topics so thanks to all involved,I've got a few more (probably stupid) questions to ask but I'll post them in due course.
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Re: New to the ZXR world

Post by banner001 »

welcome aboard, now get some pictures of the old girl posted please, clothed if posible

congratulations for using the search function, most questions can be easily found on here, as long as you dont go asking for the obvious (and easy to find information) people will be more than glad to help you, it can be a good idea to give a rough idea of your mechanical competence too

also, go and download the manuals http://www.zxrworld.co.uk/index.php/downloads/h-manual for the H model, it will be invaluable to you. if it wont download what you can do is print it as a pdf, that way it saves a copy for you.
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003
Jazzxr
My Bike: ZXR400 H1

Re: New to the ZXR world

Post by Jazzxr »

Thanks for the warm welcome,loving the little zxr so far but hardly had time to get acquainted to her properly.mechanically I know my way around a bike and engine so most jobs I'm happy to undertake myself although I do outsource anything that benefits from using someone with more knowledge than myself. Technically I'm better off with a bike than a forum though as when I try to upload a pic it says the file is too large and I haven't a clue how to sort that problem out.my bike currently is road legal so first and foremost I'm going to concentrate on riding her and sort the cosmetics out over the winter. Thanks again