Hi everyone

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

paulus
My Bike: ZX4R

Hi everyone

Post by paulus »

How are we all? I thought that I'd do the right thing by introducing myself. I've registered on another 400's forum, but I didn't feel the love, so I'm glad that I've found a more specific forum.

I'm a a big fan of smaller, sporty bikes but I have mostly ridden two-strokes in this genre. My current fleet is as follows... Kwak ZZR1400, Suzi TL1000S, Aprilia RS250, Yam TDR250, Yam 350lc/YPVS hybrid (in bits), Aprilia Tuono 125 and my latest addition is a 1989 Kwak ZX4 import. I got it for a good price from a friend-of-a-friend; a nice lady that has owned it since she passed her test when she was 21. It's been stood for about 3 years because she bought another bike, but it runs (a bit rough) and would pass an MOT with a little effort.

I'm also a regular trackday goer - you'll find me at the Classic Bike Trackdays Cadwell Park do every year on my RS. I've also branched out in to international trackdays. So far, Le Mans, Portimao and this year, Val de Vienne.

I'm not afraid to get down and dirty with a bike (ooo-errr, sounds a bit rude), so sorting the ZX4 is going to be a pleasure.

Paul.
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Re: Hi everyone

Post by banner001 »

Good to meet you, this forum is very zxr400 specific, there is a little bit of info about the zx4g, but not a massive amount...we do have the microfiche but as far as I know there is no service manual, at least not in english...however any issues on that bike are likely to be similar to the zxr so fire away :smt003
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003