New to hear, 2 years with my ZXR???

One for you newbies to introduce yourselves and show us your ZXR!

Moderator: Moderators

Shinobi675
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Shinobi675 »

Hi All,

I'm from London, had my ZXR400 for nearly 2 years now. Seen this site a few times, never noticed the forum before. Stupid I know...

Only actually looked for it as I've got a 675 now as well, so been on their forum quite a bit.

Anyway, nice too meet you all.

Alex
CarneyUK

Post by CarneyUK »

Welcome to the forums :smt006 I'm off to London for a ride today!!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

welcome mate, do i need to plug the forum a bit more then?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Shinobi675

Post by Shinobi675 »

I hope you're taking a ride to london because you're going to the show... No other reason, rubbish Roads in London...

Sorry MasterOfInstanity, don't think you need to plug any more, I just need to a little more observant... I'd been on this site quite a lot when I first got it, but just never logged onto the forum...

Alex
CarneyUK

Post by CarneyUK »

First time riding in London. My mate works there and he wanted to see what the route was to commute on his R6. He hates the tube :smt013

It was mental....even on a Sunday everyone including the buses wanted to race!!!!! we were doing well till we got lost :smt003

Think I will be taking the tube to the show!!!! :smt003
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Welcome matey, cant believe you went that long and not noticed the forum! Oh well, now you know just enjoy it! :smt001
Shinobi675

Post by Shinobi675 »

So, my ten year anniversary with my L9! How scary is that. Unfortunately I've not really done anything but ruin it over the last few years though. It looks terrible, runs like poo and is in need a really really good bit of tlc!

But having been through 3 x 675s, 929 blade, 59' R1, an r6 and a cbr600rr, I still have kept her!

I should hopefully have my garage sorted soon and my plan for this summer (ok I'm rubbish with putting things back together, at least taking apart this summer) is to take her from the poor sorry state it's in now and bring her back to the glory times!

The older I get (37 now) the more I realise that it's better to be fast on a slow bike on the roads than anything on a fast bike! Just too easy to get carried away and nicked! So the zxr400 will be my daily bike and the cbr for track.
Top-shaggy
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: KR-1R

Re: New to hear, 2 years with my ZXR???

Post by Top-shaggy »

What a great post ! :smt004
We are we're we are..
Shinobi675

Post by Shinobi675 »

Ha ha cheers, I've just had a look on autotrader and it appears they're worth more now then 2005! I'm sure I only paid £2,500 for her and she was completely mint.

I'm going to start a new thread, hopefully in a month or so. I'll try and get the original pics, then how she looks now. Hopefully I'll keep updating as I go so we can go from before I owned it; to after I'd get her to the lowest point and back to perfect!