Brands Hatch First meeting of the year ( Bemsee )

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Brands Hatch First meeting of the year ( Bemsee )

Post by sloweracing »

First race meeting this year tickets on the gate should be about £10

Every bike from 125 to 1000 should be a good weekend

March 10th practise day
11th race day
12th race day

Friday practise day is free to enter the circuit

Any one coming or racing that weekend
hollingsbee#54

Post by hollingsbee#54 »

I'll be there Si, racing in Superbike 400 same as you no doubt. Will be there all three days, just keeping my fingers crossed that we get some nice weather. Cant wait!!!!
Rob Hollingsbee Superbike 400
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

how you get on.. ?
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

just looked up the mylaps.com ...

well done.. Great Start to the season... Greville, looks like hes on it... Constincy from Simon... hope mine go as well... not even got a bike back yet.. LOL... anyway congratulations and good luck for the next ones.. long season ahead..!!!
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

Cheers mate it was hard only done 4 sesions over winter ( 1 track day )
and that was wet but all went not to bad a few things to sort out

Had no brakes disc warped and my forks where bottoming out so still a bit to do but what a engine does she fly dropped back to 10th in one race with only 4 laps to go i put in the fastest laps to nearly finish 2 but just couldnt do it so had a 4 but all was well so much more to come from every thing around the engine but to be doing 52 seconds in this weather was tops

SLOWERACING
Ballsout Racing
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Post by Ballsout Racing »

sloweracing wrote: but to be doing 52 seconds in this weather was tops

SLOWERACING
Yeah, well done with that time, gave me a surprise and a bit of a wake up, I thought I had my work cut out after seeing that, thought you would be hasseling me. I had to up my game :smt002 . But, everytime I saw you you were obviously stressing over something :smt017 so I left you too it, Hope you get it sorted.
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

All i have to say is very well done greville on your wins and i was surprised as any one on all the race times was it summer

It was a good weekend im happy and just having fun this year and what a difference it makes i think every one did well for staying on as well as fast times theres still a lot of people behind that will get stronger as you know but just keep having fun no gripes this year mate think i was surprised my self on how quick i was but i think my new engine helped she was quick

All my disc where warped and my forks are bottoming out as you saw but i think im sorted just got off the phone to EBC so new disc and pads no more performance friction i will stick to ebc and hope fully forks we will sort out at snetterton with some oil

Did you like my new freind for this year Dean never seen Brands before and had 3 seconds nice bloke top rider i might learn something from him this year

See you at snett mate

Keep it up

Simon