IN NEED OF HELP URGENTLY

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

ChowderV4
My Bike: Zxr400L racer

IN NEED OF HELP URGENTLY

Post by ChowderV4 »

I've basically got blown seals in my front brakes, 2 of the pistons were damaged and i've had to order new ones. the place i ordered them from has just sent me an email saying they were out of stock (no such mention on the site) so i've had to order another set tonight.

Now im racing with NG Road Racing at Donington this weekend and im leaving friday, i really dont know if everything will turn up in time and its a huge distance to travel for me (living in Cornwall)
If anyone has a spare set of working calipers i could borrow for the weekend it would be a massive help, i'd pay for next day delivery or pick them up on the way up etc.

For a zxr400 L model
If anyone can help please send me a message.
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Re: IN NEED OF HELP URGENTLY

Post by CaNsA »

Have you spoken to the guys in my sig?

The do next day delivery.
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
ChowderV4
My Bike: Zxr400L racer

Re: IN NEED OF HELP URGENTLY

Post by ChowderV4 »

cheers for the quick reply, and i think those guys race with ng too , but i have some calipers coming thursday so its all sorted.