Race needles for FCR's

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Race needles for FCR's

Post by Mori Man »

Having needles made for fitment into FCRs - these will be copies of KRT kit needles and are the best to have.

I don't plan to do this on request so it's a one time deal, I need to know who wants and how many sets ? I'll submit the order at the end of this month so you have 3 weeks to decide.

There will be at least three types replicated - the ones that give best results

26,715 Yen per set ( 4 needles ) + 1,200 ~ 1,800 yen for express airmail depending on where you are ( likely 5 or 6 sets OK in one package at this rate )

I will need payment up front for each set ordered.

If you want to know how good they are go look at my latest power run on the M1 , the Red trace is as near perfect fuelling as you can get !

Of course exhaust and jetting also help lol

Let me know either on this post or directly by email : unobtanium at live dot jp

MM!
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister

Re: Race needles for FCR's

Post by Mori Man »

LAST CHANCE:

After talking with a Racer ( as they are god at all things ZXR related ) who has his own rolling road and has done extensive testing with tuned engines using different needles , my own results and comparing all the kit manuals I have along with BEET's recommendations there is one needle that they all seem to point to.

So that one is being copied :smt001

It is being sent out tomorrow .

7 sets have been requested - there will be no " spare " sets for sale.

I will give fair warning , if later on you want these and I send off again add an extra 10,000 Yen onto price as this is currently being done as a " service " as I am wanting them.

MM!
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister

Re: Race needles for FCR's

Post by Mori Man »

They have duly arrived along with emulsion tubes all in Stainless :smt007
IMG_5857.JPG
IMG_5859.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.