Ramair Bellmouths Available - New Old Stock - Limited

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

shaggy69
My Bike: ZXR 400 Racebike

Ramair Bellmouths Available - New Old Stock - Limited

Post by shaggy69 »

Hi there everyone, following a long search to replace one of my Ramair Bellmouths (which I lost), Steven Kenny of Glossbrook Engineering has come back to me and said he has found a box of brand new, unused Bellmouths. Steven ran a rapid ZXR 400 a long time ago and developed these bellmouths for use on his Dave Clark built machine (ex Swona and Kinetic Research guru). I have used these on all of my ZXRs and they give superb results on the dyno and on track, my bike is 75bhp and was fastest 400 in class through speedtraps at last years Manx GP.

They are plastic mould injected, individual bellmouths and are available for a limited time at £40 plus £5 postage for a set of 4. This includes the relevant fixing screws,

If you would like a set then email Steven on kennysteven@hotmail.com , please do not hassle him with loads of questions etc as he is a busy man lol. These are an absolute steal and I am buying a few sets for myself just in case :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JAFFAGUY
My Bike: ZXR400 race

Re: Ramair Bellmouths Available - New Old Stock - Limited

Post by JAFFAGUY »

When you use these, you have to ditch the alloy backplate that holds the airbox. What filter system do you use?