BRANDS HATCH SB400

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

BRANDS HATCH SB400

Post by sloweracing »

Well its nearly time again been a few weeks bike fully sorted and all checked and written down cctv installed and race ready cant wait to cain the old girl again

So just to let you all know its Friday testing which is free

Saturday £12 on the gate
Sunday £12 on the gate

lots of bikes and a hot fun day M.R.O. and Bemsee

12th --13th---14th--- May

http://www.sloweracing.co.uk
Sagacious1
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L9

Post by Sagacious1 »

So how did you get on then Simon?
Good girls ride motorbikes - bad girls thrash 'em!
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by sloweracing »

Awaiting Baz to up date my website but not too bad things are getting better

Friday spent setting the front forks up now a bit closer and still feeling good the rear shock is now spot on that took most of friday to sort out

The engine is now running well done some dyno testing and will have another 3 bhp coming soon just need to make a spare set of Bell mouths up as Lawernce only has one set so far but worked well on the race dyno
so that will put me close to the SB 400 limit on the track dyno

Saturday 1st race started 8th finished 7th
saturday 2nd started 7th finished 4th

Sunday started 4th finished 3rd
sunday started 3th finished 8th

got run off the track on sunday in the last race was in 3rd or 4th not sure but the bike is satring to feel good again after people fiddling

But now im 6th in the championship and got some help from a freind Zak Barry it made all the difference on sunday had to change my riding style a bit but when i get more time on the bike it should start to show

Many thanks for asking got some cool circuits coming up so should be good nice to be at the front and running with some wicked two strokes and Ballsout

http://www.sloweracing.co.uk