Who would be the winner in MotoGP

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Valentino Rossi #46
76%
Nicky Hayden
24%
Dani Pedrosa
No votes

Total votes: 17

ancozxr
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400 Track, FMX 650

Post by ancozxr »

Vote who would be the 2006 Champion

Racing for the fearless....!!!!

greengoblin
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: 96 ZX7R, 01 ZX6R

Post by greengoblin »

Voted for Hayden but really I would like top see anybody EXCEPT Rossi win it :smt002

Nothing against the guy (great rider) but sooooo boring when one person wins something over and over again :smt015

Stopped watching MotoGP years ago cos of it !!!! (shades of Mick Doohan again, remember how exciting those days were, not)
ancozxr
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by ancozxr »

greengoblin wrote:Voted for Hayden but really I would like top see anybody EXCEPT Rossi win it :smt002

Nothing against the guy (great rider) but sooooo boring when one person wins something over and over again :smt015

Stopped watching MotoGP years ago cos of it !!!! (shades of Mick Doohan again, remember how exciting those days were, not)
Why u said that....

The 1st race Ellias crash him, then Rossi collect 1 point in 14th place.

Look 14th place some other guys like Cardoso and Hofman and Checa finish in 13-16, with no a crach.

2nd time problem with Michelin tire.

And 2 times engine failure.

Nicky is a strong guy, and yes i want him to win but u can't be a Champion with 2 victories.

I think Pedrosa next year be the 1st driver for HRC.

Finall one race more next week, and all is possible.

TonyZRX
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by TonyZRX »

Last weeks GP was one of the most exciting races I have ever seen. The playing field is being levelled, but you can't help it if there is such an awesome rider as Rossi

I think it would be very sad if he DIDN'T win this season - as it would mean that no other rider has EVER won this class (MotoGP 1000). That is something very special for a very special rider.

People can slate Rossi - but watching him slog it out with Elias in the last race, when many riders would have taken an "easy second" and taken the safe option, proves he deserves all the wins he gets.

Just my opinion of course!!!
:smt003
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

i voted rossi cos he's the only one i've heard of, wasn't he in status quo? didn't realise he did bike racing too.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
CarneyUK

Post by CarneyUK »

I voted Rossi coz I think he will keep a level head n the race. I don't really care who wins I just wanna see an awesome race!!
carlfzxr

Post by carlfzxr »

my dog has more personality than Hayden and Pedrosa combined.

ancozxr
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by ancozxr »

The picture talk.....

greengoblin
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by greengoblin »

CarneyUK wrote:I voted Rossi coz I think he will keep a level head n the race. I don't really care who wins I just wanna see an awesome race!!
The only thing thats awesome in MotoGP is the size of the egos :smt003

They act more like frigging pop stars than motorbike riders.....
deviant
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L3

Post by deviant »

I've been a rossi fan for the last couple of years, but I have no real preference between him and hayden for the title. Looking forward to a good race on sunday.

Pedrosa however:

twat!
In the garage:
Kawasaki ZXR400 L3 - shiny
Suzuki DR800 - bouncy
1978 Suzuki GS400 - PROJECT RETRO RACER!
Kawasaki GPz500S - for sale soon
Honda CG125 BR-J - in bits
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

Rossi cant knock a real racer they just dont come any better

You only hate him as he is a pure champion and a top class rider

ITS SHOWDOWN bring it on cant wait
greengoblin
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by greengoblin »

Nothing against the guy (great rider) but sooooo boring when one person wins something over and over again
Who said they hate him ? :smt017
Xphyral
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Xphyral »

i've never supported one rider over another but i dont understand how anyone can say rossi is boring, just look at the tricks he's pulled out of the bag this year. if anything he's probably one of the most exciting riders to watch.

the drama between rossi and biaggi in previous years was also highly entertaining. like said before rossi at least has a little personality pedrosa and hayden on the other are like watching paint dry.

Take rossi and capirossi for instance, their both rivals but you can see the respect they have for each other in the race as opposed to pedrosa stupidly pressuring his champion leading teammate in the penultimate race of the season and subsequently taking him out. so f***, pedrosa doesnt deserve to win anything till he starts showing a little respect.

I was disappointed biaggi never made into this season because him and rossi were probably the most entertaining two racers in what would otherwise be an incredibly boring race.

i just cant wait till next season to see if Elias starts to work some more of the magic he's produced in the last few races.

The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.