Brands Hatch 11th - 12th - 13th

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Brands Hatch 11th - 12th - 13th

Post by sloweracing »

Well peeps its my first time this year on tarmac and wicked its at Brands
took a bit of time to prep the bike but its pretty good every thing fitted
well nearly just awaiting my footrest hopefully should be with me next week :smt012

So first time on the bike never rode the bike before so it will take time but cant wait the 600 might be a different ride but hope fully if i can get the suspension set-up that will be brillant and stay on all weekend as well
as its my nephews birthday on sunday be a shame if i dont make sunday but ha thats racing

So if any one is bored and wonts to watch me make a full of my-self come along should be a good weekend

A few things to go my way

Suspension goes forward will be good
Be nice if i can actaully ride a 600 :smt003
And aim for as much track time as possible
And finish the whole weekend with a bike STRAIGHT

I will be set up near the A#R RACING LORRY or just ask some one on the lorry they will soon piont you in the right direction

So here goes no track time on the 600 never raced a 600 and its all new suspension and slipper clutch

SO WHAT CAN GO WRONG :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

No cant wait really guns ablazing and just going to have fun and race hard

Cheers all

Simon Lowes
http://www.sloweracing.co.uk
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

good luck mate, would love to come and watch but the missus is about to drop a sprog and she'd kill me if i deserted this close. :smt003
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

has anyone heard from Si ???
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by sloweracing »

Sorry all every thing been up in the air had to start working harder to make ends meet

But the the 600 went well had the best weekend ever it all went well and kept it up-right

What a toy evry thing is just that more better than the ZXR wouldnt change my old zxr but the newer bikes are a lot better to ride

Getting late been fishing since friday only one fish 23 lb carp