Scottish Racers!

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

alimcgoo
My Bike: ZXR400 L5

Scottish Racers!

Post by alimcgoo »

Anyone on here gonna be racing in the Production 400 class at Knockhill next year? Its gonna be my first season racing.I got my bike built and running sweet. Managed to crash it on a track day last week and break my thumb. Gutted! Bikes ok but now my thumbs got a pin holding it together. Been round that track on my R1 loads with no bother. Just typical that a 400 throws me off!! Anyway i'll be healed and ready for next year!!
murray#36

Re: Scottish Racers!

Post by murray#36 »

Hi Alimcgoo. Not the proddy class. but maybe f400 at East fortune. An a couple of practices at Knockers. depending on work an money as always!! What bike, number will you be running? You'll enjoy it. Its always full grids. so your gona get a race with someone. Are you only gona race at knockhill? Alot of riders prefer East Fortune as its a faster an a more flowing track. Knockhill your always on the brakes! Best of luck in your 1st season.

PS Its always the same....The smaller the bike the bigger the injury... :smt003
anteater

Post by anteater »

I race Formula 400 in Scotland, mainly at EF but will do some KHil next year, #32 in F400, giz a shout in the paddock :smt001
leon#51

Post by leon#51 »

Im starting this year in 400 proddy ive got my assesment 7th of march il be #51.
alimcgoo
My Bike: ZXR400 L5

Post by alimcgoo »

Hi leon, I'm doing the assesment on the 7th too. I'll see you there. The last time i was on the bike it went a bit wrong at Scotsman corner. Lost the front and ended up with a broken thumb. Gonna try to keep it rubber side down this time lol.
Fatspanner #44
My Bike: Triumph Daytona 675

Post by Fatspanner #44 »

I am in my 5th season in the Proddy class with the last 2 having been on the ZXR. I am sure you will enjoy it as it is a competitive championship chopper