track days

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

beno987
My Bike: tomos moped

track days

Post by beno987 »

hey all i've got a track day on the 7th sept, at brands. has anyone else done one and what are they like?
RobZX636RNinja

Post by RobZX636RNinja »

not done a track day on my own bike yet , but ive been going to race school , all i can say is your gonna luv the feeling when u got the bike right over knee on the floor you exit the bend and you see 90 - 100 mph on the clock , your in for a treat mate thats all i can say , Rob
Kawasaki ZX636R Ninja 2005
SimonH

Post by SimonH »

except don't look at the clock :wink:
SIR (used to) CRASHALOT
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

RobZX636RNinja wrote:not done a track day on my own bike yet , but ive been going to race school , all i can say is your gonna luv the feeling when u got the bike right over knee on the floor you exit the bend and you see 90 - 100 mph on the clock , your in for a treat mate thats all i can say , Rob
so you're not gonna let me undercut you on an island anymore then rob? :D
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RobZX636RNinja

Post by RobZX636RNinja »

masterofinsanity wrote:
RobZX636RNinja wrote:not done a track day on my own bike yet , but ive been going to race school , all i can say is your gonna luv the feeling when u got the bike right over knee on the floor you exit the bend and you see 90 - 100 mph on the clock , your in for a treat mate thats all i can say , Rob
so you're not gonna let me undercut you on an island anymore then rob? :D

dude all i can say is your right - when you was telling me when you put a decent set of pirellis on your old zxr400 - i totally agree with you tires give confidence and im safe to say that the tyres i had on my old zx6r was toad , but yeah dude a cbr600rr kitted out with super tacky tyres woohoo , u can feel the difference you actually feel the grip through the front , oh and the cbr600rr is fcuking awesome , if i had the money i would seriously have to think about it , zx6rr or cbr6rr , anyways im ranting , take it ez guys ,
Rob
Kawasaki ZX636R Ninja 2005
beno987

Post by beno987 »

hey track days tomorrow cant wait. hope the weather holds out, i havent been out for two weeks so best get some practice in tomoz morning.
Imsimon

Post by Imsimon »

im well jealous mate! have a good one!
I am the bladed one