other stuff required

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Highlander
My Bike: tomos moped

other stuff required

Post by Highlander »

Hi,

I was trying to hunt down new racing brake lever, the more smaller versions than the current setup but not having much luck.. anybody have them fitted to your race bikes.... Also, need to increase the power of my bike -

The rules state that the bike can have 69bhp.. Ive not had mine dynod which Im getting done soon, but I reckon it will come in at 60-62bhp.. so im looking to get from that to close to 69 as possible. Im running with a K&n air filter and full Race Micron System and performance spark plugs - but I was thinking doing this -

Carbs - Dyno Kit STage 1 and Balancing

How much more HP can I expect, any ideas to get more, remember the bike engine internals have to match manufacturaer blue print. So I cant polish or bore or lighten....Any ideas????

I need to knock three seconds of my time, but I am 2stone overweight so Im trying to lose wait also... Im running box standard rear suspension and havent mucked about with settings and tyre pressures but I want to get a standard power out of her then start on all the other stuff....

Cheers