All engine work now being taken on for 2006

There seems to be more and more members appearing that are racing the ZXR400 so i've created a special section just for you to show off results, discuss meets etc etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Post by Guest »

:smt013 forgot to login again :smt012
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by sloweracing »

It keeps login me in and out or takes 5 attemps to login

masterofinsanity do i need help or is this just my computer

:smt006 i do like that one

Post by Guest »

'The best riders in the country' :smt017 it is club racing im talking of having a go at next season. Club racing is the 'bottom rung of the ladder'
isnt it? I will wear a red jacket untill i have completed in 10 meetings? At the MRO at cadwell there was a novice G.Frear i presume he hadnt done 10 meetings and he finished 3rd overall and was on the podium,his lap times were in the 1m39s from memory and your best time on that circuit
(slowracing) is 1m44s (correct me if im wrong) thats 5secs slower than a
novice :smt017 . I arnt saying im as good as him but it shows what can
be achieved with talent,im setting my sights on a few mro meetings in my
first year and im sure i can get my 1m47s down a few seconds on race days :smt002

Post by Guest »

Ive followed Simon Lowes a lot he aint no sloweracing no more he has had a few bad knocks and we use Steve Jordan we did laugh when he did Simon's bike, how he did 1 minute 44 with the bike pointing the wrong way i think if you check this year and last year say snetterton he's flying now watch this space at Brands he's been there a few times now this year

I think you need to race with the supersport class its alot closer on the track than on the fence and trackdays dont make me laugh :smt003
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

There we go its all going to go pete tong now before i even get there
the track seemed slow the other weekend for some reason i had new tyres on and was only doing 53 when the weekend before i think i was quicker im sure i will be corrected

Let us know when you race in the rookies with bemsee will watch you win
who was wearing the bib at cadwell any one know who it was

Dont do mylaps as i get scared how slow i am or how fast i was till i was being stupid and passing down the back straight well least i went around the outside who said im stupid :smt006
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

guest could you please login, if you havent registered then have the courtesy to do so.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
richie400ss

Post by richie400ss »

i think g frear is graeme frear and races with auto66

i think he won their 400 novice championship this year