How to post pics on the forum.

Having trouble logging in, posting pics etc etc then check out the how to's in here.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

How to post pics on the forum.

Post by masterofinsanity »

to add a piccy to your post you will need to have a pic already available online,right click the pic and select properties, you will see the url of the image. copy the url and using the [img] button you can post your picture.

Eg. [img]http://www.url of your picture[/img]

if you don't have a pic online you can upload a pic to the zxrworld gallery, see gallery help.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to post pics on the forum.

With the new forum you can now upload pics using the attachment tab when you post a message, if you get a image too big message then resize using http://www.online-image-editor.com/
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to post pics on the forum.

Please note :

those that use their own accounts to host pics and link them on this forum please ensure you do not delete any pics from your accounts as they will leave broken links on here, any threads with broken links will be deleted, no point having a thread with missing pics.

the best way to show your pics is use the attachment upload feature of this forum, then they will be here for years to come.

You can also use the official zxrworld gallery to host your pics if need be.