Forum Etiquette

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
666damned
My Bike: ZXR400 L1

Re: Forum Etiquette

Post by 666damned »

the way i see it...usually through my spec's......... :pmsl .....manners and etiquette cost nothing.......but a forum is generally based upon opinions and knowledge......some good...some bad...i've been around a few in my time......and the sh*te usually disappears...and your always going to get repetetive threads....the longer your involved within a forum ,the more your going to see...and the good forums stick around......Club VR4 is celebrating 10years next year(i own a VR4)......also bear in mind that a lot of people are in many forums of one sort or another...with members (like myself) popping in from time to time and missing threads...........this might read as total bullsh*t to some...my tuppence worth.... :gamer ...off for some tea......
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

There is no reason to miss new threads.........there is a view new posts linky on the forum board index page
666damned
My Bike: ZXR400 L1

Post by 666damned »

cargo wrote:There is no reason to miss new threads.........there is a view new posts linky on the forum board index page
...only the time to read them all...... :tease