Please post in the relevant sections

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Please post in the relevant sections

Post by masterofinsanity »

I notice more and more people are posting technical questions in the free4all, there is a massive section on this forum for all your technical questions and i would be surprised if they haven't been asked before, please use the search box above and post in the correct section of the forum.If you do post here and find your post has disappeared its because i have to move them so please refrain from reposting and duplicating posts.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
rabidnz
My Bike: ZXR400L1

Re: Please post in the relevant sections

Post by rabidnz »

no offense, but its because there is over 50 sections and about that many new threads a week at best, the only thing i check now is threads im following and the active threads page.
Neosophist
My Bike: VFR400R NC24

Post by Neosophist »

I also find that people dont' check the sub forums as much.

After all this is free for all :excited

Maybe it should be called General (non tech) chat?
rabidnz
My Bike: ZXR400L1

Post by rabidnz »

i reckon this forum still needs to go for a jog and shed at least half its hefty bulk, its a damn labyrinth
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

well baz recently cut it down a bit. Not sure why its a labyrinth. Theres only 3 major sections to the forum, and in each of those each forum is aptly named. Only one or two of those has a sub forum. You have to remember that this must be the biggest ZXR400 webite on the net now (i dont know of any other) so were bound to have alot of posts, why thats a problem aswell i dont know :smt017
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

If you look at the other big names in bike forums they have more sections, and not as straightforward as here, either!

Some have a good few which could all be the 'general' forum! I think this place has got it about right - the stuff people need to find is easily findable, and the more in-depth areas are where you'd expect them.

The order of things on the main forum page still needs a bit of thinking about, though...
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja