Mass email

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Mass email

Post by masterofinsanity »

Hi Guys, i sent an email to all members a couple of nights ago but my server said it didn't go although some members have replied to it. so in case you didn't get it here it is.
I am currently working on revamping zxrworld, the main website and the forum, some features will disappear and some new ones will appear.
Its been a long time coming and is now looking a bit dated, still a lot to do and time is of the essence.

I have many times considered closing zxrworld for good due to other commitments but slowly the members input to the forum and the donations I have received have kept it going.

My reason for contact is the website statistics show only a quarter of members are using the site so I want to know what has happened to the rest of you.Am I going wrong with the site somewhere, your reasons for not visiting??

Please any feedback is welcomed wether it be critiscisms or good stuff, let me know.We had/have a great community on the forum http://www.zxr400ownersclub.co.uk with nearly 5000 members but only 400 visitors per day on average, I appreciate some of us have moved onto bigger bikes as I have, if you no longer wish to be a part of zxrworld and would prefer your account deleted then let me know.

If you have any ideas for the site or forum again without feedback I can’t change anything

Zxr of the month
To coincide with the new website design I am going to reinstate the zxr of the month competition we ran a few years ago, winning/nominated bikes will be featured on the main website

DONATIONS
You will notice I have added a donations bar to the forum and this email is not a plea for donations, the site costs approx £27 a month to run, this is a non profit personal website funded by myself and any donations received, so far this year donations have paid to keep the site going.

ZXR400 meet
Although I think we only ever had 1 official meet which took place there is talk of a meet happening this year (if the rain stops) full details on the forum here http://zxrworld.co.uk/zxr400oc/viewtopi ... =1&t=15703

Forum Statistics
Total posts 83883 • Total topics 10583 • Total members 4749
I’m sure subjects have been repeated many times and the wealth of input and information is immense so please use the search bar in the forum! And Again please post in the relevant sections.

I have received several messages and emails of late of the hostility of the forum, the forum is free for you to use and should be a welcoming presence on the internet, perhaps my lack of interest and distance from the forum due to other commitments has led the forum to become what it is today? But rest assured I will endeavour to reinstate my presence on the forum daily to ease this hostility and any members not keeping to the rules will be dealt with accordingly.

Forum rules are here http://zxrworld.co.uk/zxr400oc/viewtopi ... =49&t=8213

I will be looking at adding more moderators to keep the forum organised so if anyone is interested and has experience of being a MOD then contact me.

I will also be deleting any returned email accounts and accounts with zero post count so if you want to stay then at least pop on the forum and say hello!

I hope to see more members using the forum.

Enough for now!!
Last edited by masterofinsanity on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Re: Mass email

Post by Mori Man »

goodpost

:smt024
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly