Delete yourself

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Delete yourself

Post by masterofinsanity »

For those that no longer wish to be a part of this forum for whatever reason, you can now delete yourself, goto your profile, edit profile and there is a section to delete your profile.
thankyou for your participation and goodbye!

PS this does not delete your posts
if anyone sees the option to delete your posts please let me know.
Last edited by masterofinsanity on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Re: Delete yourself

Post by banner001 »

might be worth doing a user cleanup every so often, if you've not posted anything for 3 years we can probably assume you're not coming back, of if you've been here for a year and not posted anything...
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

i tend to do a cleanup every now and then, not done so for a while but will be sending out a newsletter soon once I've finished some mods ;-) then those wishing to be removed can do it theirselves, I will be also checking for non exting email addresses in the database too and those will be deleted.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
razzcolio
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400L1/VT750C2B/VT600

Post by razzcolio »

Don't delete me!