forum mods

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: forum mods

Post by masterofinsanity »

i have added a little option in your user profiles to add the make/model of bike that you own, for those that have more than 1 bike then please add your main ride.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

i've sorted the youtube mod, unfortunately the old youtube vids wont show with the new mod, if i have time i will correct this.The new youtube mod you just need the video id which is the last few letters on the end of the link.This new mod is to stop hackers posting spam videos.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

please notice the new statistics section at the bottom of the forum, this shows visitors "today" you will see it shows how many have visited today whereas the other statistics shows maximum visitors at one time.I've reinstated this as i'm sure now when times are quiet visitors will see that there has been activity in the forum and not think its not being used so hopefully it will entice more people to post, thats the theory anyway.