Virus warning

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Virus warning

Post by masterofinsanity »

There was a post in the S.P.E.A.R forum placed by one of these morons that have nothing better to do than spam forums, the link in the post opened up a virus so i am warning everyone if your curiosity got the better of you and you clicked the link like i did make sure your virus software is up to date.

I have deleted the post and will keep on top of these morons as i always have done, if anyone notices a suspicious post please don't hesitate to contact me by pm or email.

All i can say is don't click on any external links which look suspicious, you can usually tell by the posters name, but for those newcomers to the forum be aware!

The PhpBB is kept up to date with the latest releases as they come out but you will never stop them only control them.

regards
Baz
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

I noticed that this morning, i never open any links from posts from guests or anyone with only a few posts, the foreign language should give it away straight off.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

yeah i'm just a nosey fecker :smt003
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.