POSTING IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

POSTING IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

Post by masterofinsanity »

please note if you intend to post in the classified sections wether it be for bikes/parts for sale or wanted then please check back on your posts as they will get replies, there seems to be a lot of posts going in the classifieds from newcomers after a new resource for selling items but never checking back for replies, if you dont intend to check your post on a regular basis then please dont post in the first place or leave an email address in the post so you can be contacted and specify contct by email only.It is not just newcomers there are some older posts that newcomers to the forum find in the hope of getting the parts they require so all regulars please check your posts and reply accordingly.

Also let me please remind you that any transactions taking place through this forum are at your own risk and are strictly between buyer and seller, as much as i will help through any problems i will not be held responsible for any transactions that fail for one reason or another.Please get landline numbers and addresses (as much info as you can get) before exchanging monies.It is for your best interests!

Happy trading!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: POSTING IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

Post by RedexRobB »

To add, you can select to be notified by email if there is a reply to your post.

You can select this by looking just below the text box in which you are typing where you will see 6 different tick boxes, select the 5th one down 'Notify me when a reply is posted', so when a reply is added to your advertising post, you will be notified.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

good point robB!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

:D
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

we reserve the right to delete any posts in the classified section, as i have done today a massive clean up of posts not replied to in the last 3 months. :smt012
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

could those posts that are no longer required or for sale be marked appropriately in the topic title to make it easier for Mods to delete posts please.
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Post by CaNsA »

In addition to MOI's post,

Could people please ensure they select the correct section for their advert please.

There are several categories.

Bikes for Sale
Bikes Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Clothing & Accessories
Other Items
Ebay Links

Thanks
CaNsA
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::