Tidy Up

All new members please read the announcements in here before posting, i withold the right to delete any member or post not following guidelines set out in this forum, you have been warned!
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Tidy Up

Post by RedexRobB »

Having a small tidy up today, some of you may have noticed forums popping up, dissapearing then re-appearing. :smt005 sorry if its bothered you!

Ive condensed some of the forums and re-organised them, especially the meets section as the number of posts compared to the forums was just silly.

Also, in response to recent suggestions about the workshop, over the next few days i will be going through 'having problems' and locking any topics that have been fixed! Which basically means if you have fixed a problem with your ZXR, the topic will be locked and then moved into a special forum appropriately named 'having problems 'solved''. This forum will be locked to prevent any crap accumulating in there and will act as a reference forum in that people can check for a similar problem before posting in 'having problems', well thats the idea anyway. So from now on the having problems will be moderated daily to ensure it stays tidy and appropriate threads are moved, this also goes for any other forum. If anyone has recently posted there and since fixed thier bike, update the topic if it already hasnt been done so that i can move it. :smt001

The 'Know your stuff' forum will be reseved for information topics only, such as the '6pot tockico upgrade' and 'fitting restrictor washers' threads which will eventually find thier way onto the main site.

There is alot of information here and its nice to be able to find things easily without it looking cluttered and being a pain in the butt to look at and reply to. Which is why the FAQ was ditched, so we now have only one place for problems, one for reference and one for info.

As always if anyone has any ideas or comments throw them our way. Hope the small changes are welcome.

Thanks

RobB
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Tidy Up

Post by masterofinsanity »

Been making a few changes.......the having problems [solved] forum has now been ditched as no-one uses it, so from now on all problems solved will be locked and marked with a green smiley face and kept in the "having problems" forum.

There seems to be quite a few posts for wanted items and problems popping up in the free4all section, please try and keep your posts in the relevant section and also before posting a problem use the SEARCH feature.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.