Finally uploaded my Skydive vid.

Got any videos of your zxr400, testing out end cans? making some noise? then post your vids in here!

Moderator: Moderators

CarneyUK

Finally uploaded my Skydive vid.

Post by CarneyUK »

As most will know my other hobby is skydiving. Finally uploaded a video of me skydiving for you all to look at. :smt003

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DeDrb5BySA4
Vard66
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Coming soon; hopefully...

Re: Finally uploaded my Skydive vid.

Post by Vard66 »

You fuckin' little nutter.

Kudos, Cass, tbh. I can't do heights at all, so I completely balk at the idea of hurling myself out of a plane tucked up into a ball.

Does look pretty sweet though...
Vard.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Nice man, id love to give that a go! Notice the camera man keep looking at his altimeter, i wonder why.
CarneyUK

Post by CarneyUK »

Vard, it's a great way of getting over your fear of heights, just bear in mind I was still shitting myself after 28 jumps :smt003

It's one of them ticks in the box of things to do in life!!

Rob, his needle was probably stuck :smt002
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

So where are the BASE videos? :smt023
Very cool. :smt004
rene
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: kwack ZXR750L1

Post by rene »

awsome were did you do your training and how much did it cost? This is next on my list of sports to take up. Do you use your own shoots and do you pack them yourself?

Looks like awsome fun, dont you do gliding as well how dos it compaire? I do hangliding and love it but fancy somthing a bit faster :D
ZXR750 L1
tail tidy, polished bits, custom paint job, k&n, dynojet, Full akropovik, down geared, GSXR calipers, hel brake lines front and rear & clutch line, maxtron resprung froks 120BHP

BikePics page-
http://www.bikepics.com/members/zxr400rene/
CarneyUK

Post by CarneyUK »

rene wrote:awsome were did you do your training and how much did it cost? This is next on my list of sports to take up. Do you use your own shoots and do you pack them yourself?

Looks like awsome fun, dont you do gliding as well how dos it compaire? I do hangliding and love it but fancy somthing a bit faster :D
I did my training at Netheravon in Wiltshire. It didn't cost me anything to get qualified (perks of the job) but it's getting expensive now. Check out their website for prices http://www.netheravon.com/prices.html

I use chutes from the DZ which costs £12, and yes I pack myself now (makes it cheaper as you get a fiver back)

It is awesome fun and yes I did do gliding. Haven't done it for ages. Gliding is nice and relaxing as you will be able to imagine. I just found it was hard to progress in gliding as you had to put a lot of time and effort in and licences took a lot longer to obtain. With skydiving you can progress quicker. I will go back to gliding eventaully when I get a bit old for skydiving, but at the moment the skydiving is really flicking my switch!!

Try it even if for the tick in the box of things to do in life. I'm looking at trying hanggliding and paragliding next!

Tyrant ..... no B.A.S.E video's ..... that's for nutters :smt003
Ballsout Racing
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Ballsout Racing »

Cool, I've always fancied a go at that confuddled biggrin

Talking of fucking loonatics skydiving, have you seen this....... no parachute jump shocking

CarneyUK

Post by CarneyUK »

Ballsout Racing wrote:Cool, I've always fancied a go at that confuddled biggrin

Talking of fucking loonatics skydiving, have you seen this....... no parachute jump shocking
Yeah I've seen it, absolute mad man!!! You gotta have a lot of trust in your mates, and you wouldn't want to be the friend that missed or couldn't get him hooked up! :wanker

There are blokes now trying to look at how they can land a wing suit! :smt017
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

This does it for me. He comes so close to the road!
There are some amazing base videos around on the net.
CarneyUK

Post by CarneyUK »

Wicked video ... certainly makes wing suiting a spectator sport :smt003