Stick Coil Mod - a how too , I hope !

This forum is for informative threads, if you feel a topic should be in here then let us know and we will move it.

Moderator: Moderators

banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Re: Stick Coil Mod - a how too , I hope !

Post by banner001 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Unkepttoenails wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:55 am
Would anyone be able to post the length of the CBR 600 sticks along with the dismeter I can't tell if they will fit my 250 but if they would I'd imagine it'd run much much better . I would be a bit concerned if they will spark fast enough but it's worth a shot . Thanks guys

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
Thought i recognised that username :D

Ive sold my stick coils that i had on my 400, but ill go and do a quick "by eye" reckoning for you tomorrow and see on my zxr250 if i think they would have fit (from memory of what they looked like)...
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003

Unkepttoenails
My Bike: Zxr 400 H1

Re: Stick Coil Mod - a how too , I hope !

Post by Unkepttoenails » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:10 pm

banner001 wrote:
Unkepttoenails wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:55 am
Would anyone be able to post the length of the CBR 600 sticks along with the dismeter I can't tell if they will fit my 250 but if they would I'd imagine it'd run much much better . I would be a bit concerned if they will spark fast enough but it's worth a shot . Thanks guys

Thought i recognised that username :D

Ive sold my stick coils that i had on my 400, but ill go and do a quick "by eye" reckoning for you tomorrow and see on my zxr250 if i think they would have fit (from memory of what they looked like)...
Yours truly has returned Image
That'd be great id appreciate that it would help free up some space in my zxr hopefully get to to run