Celebrity Beauty

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Celebrity Beauty

Post by Jamz »

I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened this page on MSN this morning: http://music.uk.msn.com/news/articles.a ... ocid=today It's yet more proof to me that the media controls how we think, feel and even how we see:
--
Beyonce has best body, say women

Beyonce is the celebrity with the best body in the eyes of British women

Beyonce is the celebrity with the best body in the eyes of British women
Singer Beyonce is the celebrity with the best body in the eyes of British women, but males prefer Hollywood actress Megan Fox, a new survey has found.
The singer topped the poll among females with 24% of the vote, but one in five men stated Transformers star Fox boasted the sexiest body and named her as the woman they would most like to sleep with if their partner gave them a celebrity pass.

--
All I really know about Megan Fox is that she's thicker than your average Collie dog. She probably chases balls and runs into sharp sticks in the park. OK, so this is about the body - and yeah I'd knock the Granny out of it.

But Boyonce???

Legs like -ing tree trunks and an ass like Station from Bill & Teds Bogus Journey fame!

I find it quite interesting that Men voted for Megan and Women voted for Boyonce. Doesn't that just show how fkd up in the head women are? Women have an idea of what men find beautiful that is fashioned by OTHER WOMEN instead of men!
--
The poll of 2,000 people also revealed newlywed Katie Price was losing favour with the public with a third of men and women unanimously naming her as the least attractive celebrity.
--
Oh, so the Queen of Slappers is less attractive? Was she EVER attractive?
--
Slim figured Victoria Beckham did not fair well among those questioned being voted the celebrity with the worst figure by both sexes.
--
Posh Spice = Wig-on-a-stick. That can be a good thing - in her case it'd be splinters.
--
The attractiveness study, conducted by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment to mark the DVD and Blu-ray release of Jennifer's Body starring Fox, found that as well as being women's overall body choice, Beyonce boasted the sexiest individual assets.
Approximately 34% of men and women surveyed named her as the celebrity with the best bottom, while a quarter of respondents said she had the best legs.

--
WTF?!? Refer to my comments above!!!!
--
Beyonce's bosom also topped among women, with 23% saying she had the best celebrity cleavage.
Hollywood siren Angelina Jolie and Fox shared first place among male voters in this category, both attracting 19%.

--
OK, so breasts aren't my area of expertise. As most of you will know, I prefer smaller breasts, but without checking I'd say if I had to choose from these Fox would have it...
--
The pair also split the vote for the title of best celebrity eyes, with Jolie just beating Fox by 19% to 18%.
--
Celebrity eyes? Hang on - was this a poll consisting of about 5 people and made for retards who can only keep up with this weeks fad 'celebrity'?
--
British actress Keira Knightley took the crown for the prettiest face with 18% of both men and women putting her top of the list, while Jennifer Aniston secured 17% of the votes.
--
Prettiest face? HOW?

She looks like a shovel. Actually she has the body to match, too! A big bloody shovel stood on it's handle!

I'm assuming she's just still getting the Emo/Pirate votes...
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: Celebrity Beauty

Post by cargo »

Your quite right Jamz I work long hard hours for a newspaper printing this purile celebrity rubbish.................some of the people I work with actually think it's important that the public know what celebrities are up to and who they are sleeping with and what they are wearing.

It is all complete and utter bollox........................................

but hey if they want to pay me stupid money for it what do I care
cdstirland81
My Bike: ZXR400H1 and proud!

Post by cdstirland81 »

couldn't agree more, who really gives a toad who's banging who?

i couldn't care which footballer is nailing who unless he's doing my wife, in which case he's welcome to her!

its only pushed out so there's no thought on how skunk our lack of democracy is, how many young lads are getting wasted in the pointless wars around the planet,
and hows youths run riot and you can't do them over to f*** them off!

its only propoganda and mind control if you read and pay attention to it! :smt002

resist the thought police! 1984 is a reality!
ameteurs practice and train unitl they can do it, professionals practice and train until they cannot fail at it..
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

cargo wrote:Your quite right Jamz I work long hard hours for a newspaper printing this purile celebrity rubbish.................some of the people I work with actually think it's important that the public know what celebrities are up to and who they are sleeping with and what they are wearing.

It is all complete and utter bollox........................................

but hey if they want to pay me stupid money for it what do I care
I never knew you did that! But I suppose who knows who does what for a living on this site?

The whole Cole split got me on a proper rant the other day. I mean FFS this crap should be a tiny little bit in the 'celebrity' section that you read and go "Oh dear.." then forget about it. How the FK is it headline news in every newspaper and even on TV??? :smt013
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja