muppets in moderately rapid cars...

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
cdstirland81
My Bike: ZXR400H1 and proud!

muppets in moderately rapid cars...

Post by cdstirland81 »

anyone else has this?

i'm out today, big first ride in god knows how long, well, over 2 1/2 years, so i'm getting back into it. anyway, i'm tired, cold, and can't be arsed.
i'm getting on the local dual carrigeway when a renault magane turbo thing comes screaming up my butt on the slip-road. whatever, i think, i just do my thing, not giving it anything, and join the carrigeway, move out to pass a lorry, with him still about 6 foot off my rear tyre. ok, i drop two and give it about 3/4 throttle and whizz, i'm gone, while this chimp's looking for a gear he's got fookin boost in! anyway, i soon bore of this, slow back down and pull back in, he eventually comes past, giving it all "la la la, beat you"! he's a fat, middle-aged balding fuckwit driving a fookin kids trackday car and he thinks he's done a superbike. no mate, you didn't. you managed to be let past by a bloke on a 21 year old, 400cc bike that wasn't being ridden very fast.

so grow up and f*** off! :smt014

anyone else have this toad? its childish crap like this that sods folk off, not to mention dangerous! :smt013

does he actually think, "i'm faster, therefore sexier, tougher more humane and a better human being"!

maybe i should of just gone back past at 130, and left him for dead, while he takes 3 miles to get up to 140, by that time, i'll be home with a mug of tea and my feet up! but bullocks to it.

now thats off my chest, i'm sure i'll feel better. oldman
ameteurs practice and train unitl they can do it, professionals practice and train until they cannot fail at it..
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Re: muppets in moderately rapid cars...

Post by Jamz »

Poor show! You should have put him in his place and left him for dead!! :smt110 :smt003
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

cdstirland81

Post by cdstirland81 »

yeah, maybe. should of done him flat out in top, between him and a lorry, ghostrider style. but you'd guarantee a cop car to be three cars up!

thing is, my internal metal collections quite big enough, ta, so i'll not apologise for riding like a girl! :smt016
ameteurs practice and train unitl they can do it, professionals practice and train until they cannot fail at it..
BrianZXR
My Bike: zxr400h2

Post by BrianZXR »

Have always ridden as if everyone driving steel boxes are out for my scalp , that train of thought has served me well and as yet ive not had anyone attempting to use me as an aftermarket grille on there boring cars .
Matty
My Bike: kawasaki zxr400

Post by Matty »

lmfao nice rant :D i h8 it when they do that aswell, love seeing there faces though when i gear down and open the throttle up :D to be honest dont even need to gear down most of the time
BrianZXR
My Bike: zxr400h2

Post by BrianZXR »

Cliff , just wondering where your from pal ? says Derbyshire , just wondering if your around buxton/chapel way ? , just with you mentioning local by-pass (chapel)
liam7200
My Bike: R6

Post by liam7200 »

haha yeah i seen this a lot lol it is funny although a reckon my cossie could of had ya lol o.j.I tend to ride/drive everything like i have stolen it so much so i have a tattoo paid for by my mates across my pubic line saying "ride it like you stole it live life with a smile of desire" but i am young and nieve and f**king love the rush he he.
live fast, die smiling....no regrets!
take care, live a long and tedious life!!!
I choose smiling!!!
cdstirland81

Post by cdstirland81 »

brianZXR, i am alfreton, near the M1, but my "stomping ground" is derbyshire/peak district, so i am up buxton/glossop/matlock/ashbourne pretty much all over really on a sunday ride-out! anytime you want to meet up for a ride, PM us mate!!

liam7200, i used to be the same, rode/drove with no real thought to my safety! you'll learn, trust me! :smt002 i spent too long in hospital, spent too long dying, and spent too long recovering to really give a toad about speed on the road now, i'll have a play on trackdays and enjoy riding a lovely bike! here's a thought for you, you and others might not give a toad about you dying, but how would you feel killing a family of tourists in a car and you walking away? you are a biker, which means as well as feeling like the hunted and an endangered species, you are also an ambassador to our way of life. its not about how fast you ride, or what you ride, its about riding, we know how wonderful it is, but the world doesn't, they see the 1% that stereotypes us as irresponsible hooligans. most of us aren't, but that image is what we are fighting! biking is almost a religion, its a way of life, lets be promoting ourselves and be looked upon as good people, not the former! remember, the difference between a tyrant and a glorious leader is only a good publicist...

and remember, this is in good humour!!!

anyway, here endeth the sermon, ride for fun, and be safe!!!
liam7200
My Bike: R6

Post by liam7200 »

lol you put far far to much effort into that lol i felt like that seen outa brave heart lol :tease

only messing

I know what you mean mate but the difference between that 1% and me is I don't do it were I can injure any one bar my self!!! I ride for my frillz not no one else. I do what I feel safe even if it is a bit reckless at times, but who doesn't (even a bag of metal like your self never looses that) I would never put any1 in path of danger that would be caused if out went wrong!!! I take me my bike/car in to the hills at 1 in morning thrash it, then I ride home happy that I have tamed it for one more day :P :rant over lol
live fast, die smiling....no regrets!
take care, live a long and tedious life!!!
I choose smiling!!!