Worship Your Weak Heros

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Worship Your Weak Heros

Post by Jamz »

The world is going to toad.

Kids are unruly at best, and stab each other in the japs-eye at worst (or if they live in London), the criminals have more rights than your average law abiding citizen, and a 'celebrity' buying a new thong carries more news headlines than a natural disaster.

Adults don't even read anymore, and if they do its childrens books about wizards!

WTF is going on?

I'll tell you what: We don't have any role models. The closest we get to a role model is a choice between an alcoholic wife-beating rapist of a footballer, or a poncey metrosexual hen-pecked fashion whore of a footballer.

Ooh! Choices, choices...

What we don't have is any real Hero's anymore. Even in fiction, our 'Hero's aren't exactly the Herculean, err... Hercules or even a pre-horeseriding-accident Superman.

Oh no - we get weak, pansy-assed weeds like this:

Don't get me wrong - whilst the books in the whole LOTR series bored me more than an impotent Vicar at a lapdancing club, I actually enjoyed the films quite a lot. Apart from one thing, which - as you may have guessed - are the hairy-toed limp-dicks pictured above.

Hobbits. Yeah, sure - have them in the film doing their thing, but FFS don't make THEM the Hero's! They're the cute little aside as the Hero sweeps through actually getting stuff DONE! Nobody should want to BE a damned Hobbit!

Horrible, sneaky little weak, scared, indecisive, couldn't-punch-their-way-out-of-a-wet-paper-bag dick-heads!!!

And just as everyone is getting over them and back to decent LARP costumes like Barbarians and Evil DeathfuckI'mhards, who comes along???

This twat:

They're all a lot like Superman, actually - no, not the one with the head-stick and dribble - I mean the spastic that was Clark Kent before he took his glasses off. As if he forgot he was actually Superman and never got around to saving anything but Dungeons & Dragons playing cards.

We all look up to Clark Kent as our Hero and role model rather than Superman, and nobody is saying "Hey wait a minute! Where's the passion? Where's the power? Where's the fucking HERO-ness???"

Then again, none of us could tell the difference between Clark Kent and Superman as long as he wore glasses and used less hairgel, so is it really all that surprising...?
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Re: Worship Your Weak Heros

Post by masterofinsanity »

lmao jamz, too bloody true, we was discussing this at work this morning, the world is coming to a standstill cos of a bit of volcanic dust, where's superman when you need him? probably still waiting for the health and safety risk assesment to be done before he can don his cape and tight pants?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

masterofinsanity wrote:lmao jamz, too bloody true, we was discussing this at work this morning, the world is coming to a standstill cos of a bit of volcanic dust, where's superman when you need him? probably still waiting for the health and safety risk assesment to be done before he can don his cape and tight pants?
Either that or we're waiting for the pansy-assed Hobbits to trek up there looking like they're all HIV positive and do something about it! :smt003
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

a 'celebrity' buying a new thong carries more news headlines than a natural disaster.

So true.......................................................what really worries me is that there are people in the world who actually believe that it is important that news about that celebrity thong is published for everyone to read.

I work with them :smt009 (shakes head in disgust)
cdstirland81
My Bike: ZXR400H1 and proud!

Post by cdstirland81 »

it does amaze me that people are banging on with "when are the flights back on, its an outrage, etc" i'd just like to say one thing:

its a effing volcano!

it hardly runs a EU ruled regulated hours shift system!

at least the volcano's kept the copper chopper grounded most of the time, so no disturbed nights! go volcano!!!

as for role models, i'll be one if you want! i served my country dutifully in two conflicts, i hope i'm a good husband and father, and i believe that with a community spirit and a bit of love, but if required, a hard fist, ALL the worlds problems can be solved. its only a question of teamwork, willpower and deteremination, with a big dose of self-discipline! and if 10 minutes of my life can actually change someone else's, or my last £10 will give someone else a fresh start they'll grasp with both hands, i'll do it, and have done.

actually, i can't be a role model, because i believe too much in discipline and punishment, and that defending your family or home is right.

here's my two pence worth: anyone convicted with carrying a knife, domestic violence, sexual assult or drunken brawling does a tour in afganistan. if you think you are hard, prove it :smt002

there's no such thing as broken britain, its just that 1% of the population need culling or curing, its hardly like scotlands snapped off and held on with tape or there's a civil war (yet...)
ameteurs practice and train unitl they can do it, professionals practice and train until they cannot fail at it..
BikerJake2010
My Bike: ZXR400 L8 / XJ600 S

Post by BikerJake2010 »

[quote="cdstirland81"here's my two pence worth: anyone convicted with carrying a knife, domestic violence, sexual assult or drunken brawling does a tour in afganistan. if you think you are hard, prove it :smt002

there's no such thing as broken britain, its just that 1% of the population need culling or curing, its hardly like scotlands snapped off and held on with tape or there's a civil war (yet...)[/quote]

Cant bloody agree more........ Personaly if I had it my way id make it a law for two years national service, that would teach disaplin. My fiance is from south africa and over there that is in power and it teaches alot of self respect, self confidence and most of all respect and disaplin.
Im only 21 and from england, but i can say 90% of the people i knew from school all lack this, and i could have easily gone down that route myself.. but somthing like that would make the country better and possibly make people actualy respect there own homeland?!?

The only people who can shape the country for the future are the generations of now. The children being born every day are the future and if they are not taught basic self respect for oneself and others, and the polititians who are hell bent determind to feck up everything in there god dam hands need to be publicly humiliated and fecked up like the greedy self ritouse feckwit moronic inbread pigs they are. this country will go down the shitter...... unfortunatly it is right now.... and the worst feckin thing that makes my frickin blood boil, and even now this is irating me is the fact NO ONE WILL STAND UP AND DO toad. :smt013 :smt013

phhhew thats just 0.00000000001% of the rage i have in me about the way things are today of my chest :smt003 ........

back to reality smiler

[Don't Just SAY it, DO it!]