Eff You, Ya Bushy-Eyed Bitch!

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Eff You, Ya Bushy-Eyed Bitch!

Post by Jamz »

I'm sure you've all seen the adverts for the latest, greatest mascara?

Greatest because it makes your eyelashes look thicker and longer and presumably less like a half-sucked Mint Humbug that fell out of your mouth and rolled under the couch.

I dread to think of what these super-duper new-volumising-brush-shaped-like-a-cancer-cell products actually cost, but I should imagine it's well over £2.98!

Now, I know women are a bit, well... stupid when it comes to beauty products, but haven't any of you stopped and had a think about it all?

Allow me to switch the big light on for you:

NOBODY EVER LOOKED AT A WOMAN AND THOUGHT "WOW, HER EYELASHES ARE REALLY SHORT AND THIN - I WOULDN'T PUT MY WILLY ANYWHERE NEAR THAT!"

Nor will it stop a man falling in love with you, if you're the more ghey, idealistic type of woman.

And sticking false eyelashes on???

A couple of weeks ago I was forced into watching whatever crap that Jordan slapper is on these days, and to my ever-growing horror she was banging on about usually wearing FOUR sets of false lashes and didn't want to go for the more natural look of just two sets.

*blinks a few times*

Is it just yet another example of women going by what other women think men find attractive rather than what the men REALLY think?

Or is it just because all you women are, and pardon me if this is a bit rude, stark raving -ing mental?!?

Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: Eff You, Ya Bushy-Eyed Bitch!

Post by cargo »

Nothing quite like a Jamz rant to make a man smile in the morning........classic and ssoooooooooooooooooooo true

I love the ads for face slap that say it will give you a natural look ? ? ? ? ............WTF is that all about

Oh and girls with slap..................sorry all it does is make me think what are you hiding.............................. a pizza face ?............... under all that muck
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

lol my cousin put on her facebook the other day about her new god knows how many layers of lashes :smt003
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

masterofinsanity wrote:lol my cousin put on her facebook the other day about her new god knows how many layers of lashes :smt003
LOL! :smt003 Whyyyyyyyyyy????
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

SOILZX
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400

Post by SOILZX »

You should see 1/2 the trogs from round by me, They look like they've put there "slap" on with a fecking shotgun!!!!

How the feck is this attractive?

I BRAKE FOR CAKE!!
Definitive mechanics toolkit: A hammer and a condom,
If it can't be fixed with a hammer, f*** it!!