'uckin toerags !

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

'uckin toerags !

Post by Mori Man »

Some fecker made off with the gen cover from the ZRX shocking

Now, I might of understood if it were a BEET or some piece of unobtanim but no - just a standard cover.

Was it new, nope - undamged , yes but with paint worn of the edges from polishing it !

They even took the SS bolts !!

So the wee scrote who took it must have crashed his and damaged the casing - no doubt has some trip planned for the summer break which is now (ancestor season) and knows that they cant get factory parts until the 25th as I have just found out :smt013

Being in a completely pissed off mood as I have now bought wire ropes, locks and alarms for the first time ever :smt013 :smt013 , just before this a freakin Honda toppled onto my ZXR and took out both sides of the bike as it fell off its sidestand. My pristine panels aint so pristine and are now plastic welded :smt010 :smt013 :smt010

So ZRX out of commission until the 25th and the ZXR worse for wear I spent the weeknd getting it repaired , as of yesterday thats it all buttoned up again and useable.

So last night relaxing having a few beers to chill the summer heat away the local Bokuza decided they would come and annoy the toad out of us - so I decided to go and annoy the toad out of them back shocking

Running down our drive to the main road with baseball bat over the shoulder I could see I wasn't going to make it in time to catch the bike so I launched the bat at full tilt and it made full contact with rear passenger confuddled

Instantly I headed for the bat as not to give them time to stop up and grab it for themselves , as I got half way acroos the road I realise another seven bikes were still to come and heading rapidly my way shocking

Not knowing really what to do I picked up the bat and started running towards them yeilding the bat, the next two that went past got clobbered and by this time the rest were making a wide berth and it made it diffucult for me to single them out one by one (they had been staggered before this) As I desperately made a swing for the last one past me I headed back towards our drive for a car to go pass me with another four of them inside shouting some hard ass crap at me :wanker

So eight bikes all with passengers and another four in a car made 20 people and not one of the fucks stopped up and challenged me - what utter cocks ! :wanker

Once they had scarpered off it all went quite again , in my running about one of my sandals had come off - yup brandashing a bat in shorts n sandals is like real menacing :smt005 So as I picked it up I noticed a fed had been watching - not sure how much of it he saw but he got an ear full

" About time you cunts got off your fat arses and done something about this - next time will be bloodshed " (Most likely mine shocking ) to which he shuffled off back into the station :wanker

Around 30mins later they got their brave boots back on and headed down our main road now avoiding our side road - yeah really hard of them :pmsl

2hrs later they had managed to scratch enough of the fuckin louts out of their beds and come even more mob handed (around 3:30am) but maybe that fed had listened and a police chase ensued - not that they do f*** all :smt015

So today Mr Molotove will be joining Mr Bat and together they have some strategical strike points should they avoid one road they will fall into a rain of fire - should they man up into my road its going to put the London riots to shame :smt003 Better make sure I have a box of bluebells handy ! Car reg is blacked out incase I have to get evil on them and mow the fuckers down :smt013 :smt019 :smt013

So thats my hot summer madness this week :excited :excited :excited

Top tip, dont throw something full tilt running down hill while drunk - you find the laws of gravity kick in and you end up with gravel rash on your knees. On the plus side it kicks the adrenalin in real quick and your ready to chant " inta mea ya bass " at oncoming retards on fecked up bikes !

MM!
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Re: 'uckin toerags !

Post by CaNsA »

Pics....?
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister

Post by Mori Man »

LOL

Need to strap that round neck next time with poison dart attachment winks
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Bloody hell, you need anger management! I thought Japan was supposed to be a theft free place?
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

Who the Hell are the Bokuza??

http://youtu.be/OSsHxCgeN4g

Short version of Bosozoku Yakusa

And as for Anger management - you know where that will get ya Rob ? Your fuckin bike nicked ! Get off your butt and stand up for yourself instead of Liberal bullshit " Oh, I am too fragile I need the guberment to look after me " crap !

Just this Sunday I am out chasing off bike theif team ! At 1pm on a Sunday afternoon no chance to f*** the twats off the head with the thick end of the baseball bat as way too many witnesses but they got a WARNING ! Next time regardless of time it will be "thud " then cordless drill with 10mm bit driving through their fuckin knee caps - hows that for anger management ?

But I guess my "management" would of had me breath easy for 20 secs, phone the feds , relax with a cup of camomile tea and wait for their arrival while my bikes where fuckin gone !

Only one person is ever going to look after your stuff successfully - YOU

:smt013
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister

Post by Mori Man »

Jamz wrote:Who the Hell are the Bokuza??

And as for Anger management - you know where that will get ya Rob ? Your fuckin bike nicked ! Get off your butt and stand up for yourself instead of Liberal bullshit " Oh, I am too fragile I need the guberment to look after me " crap !

Just this Sunday I am out chasing off bike theif team ! At 1pm on a Sunday afternoon no chance to f*** the twats off the head with the thick end of the baseball bat as way too many witnesses but they got a WARNING ! Next time regardless of time it will be "thud " then cordless drill with 10mm bit driving through their fuckin knee caps - hows that for anger management ?

But I guess my "management" would of had me breath easy for 20 secs, phone the feds , relax with a cup of camomile tea and wait for their arrival while my bikes where fuckin gone !

Soz, pressed the wrong freakin button ! Oops oldman

These are my words not Jamz

MM!
razzcolio
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400L1/VT750C2B/VT600

Post by razzcolio »

im telling you right now the first scrota little scaly comes near my bike that i don't think is honourable i will be putting my size 12's sooo far up his ass he will burp and my toes will wriggle!!

having had one bike stolen an the police did nothing was enough for me...all this bullshit about getting prosecuted for "taking the law into ur own hands" can kiss my shiny tanned, coz ill protect my toad any way i see fit!
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister

Post by Mori Man »

razzcolio wrote:...all this bullshit about getting prosecuted for "taking the law into ur own hands" can kiss my shiny tanned, coz ill protect my toad any way i see fit!
goodpost
Tirpitz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR400L4

Post by Tirpitz »

Quiet round your way ain't it MM........? :gamer
ZXR400 L4, purple / black / pink
Hel braided hoses
Pirelli Diablos
Ohlins steering damper
A16 carbon fibre exhaust can
Nitron Sport shock
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

Mori Man wrote:
Jamz wrote:Who the Hell are the Bokuza??

Soz, pressed the wrong freakin button ! Oops oldman

These are my words not Jamz

MM!
PMSL I was just reading this trying to work out how pissed I was at the time! I know it sounded angry enough to be me, but couldn't remember a word of it! :smt017 :pmsl
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja