knobheads who abuse the services

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
beermaker
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR400H2

knobheads who abuse the services

Post by beermaker »

Ffs!! Watching emergency bikers and some scruffy smack rat's overdosed on painkillers and is shouting and swearing at the paramedics. Let the bugger croak - he's no great loss to society. It's not like he's working and paying taxes and us just costing the health services money which could really be better spent on someone with enough brains to avoid taking a handful of tramadol and washing it down with two litres of white lightning.
beermaker
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR400H2

Re: knobheads who abuse the services

Post by beermaker »

Now there's some Dick who's refusing to remove the tints off his front windows and instead he's pretending to be some gangster wigga. Seize the car and crush it. He's a moron. I could quite happily pull his teeth out one at a time with mole grips and push them up his stupid butt!! What vexes me the most is his stupid pretend "Ali G" accent. Doesn't he realise what a prick he sounds like??! The nearest he's been to Kingston is a day trip to kingston upon Thames! These plebs and proles are about as much use to society at large as tits on a bull.