my little rant for today

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
petchickens
My Bike: 1994 zx4r

my little rant for today

Post by petchickens »

well starts off by me thinking day off so im going to test out my ''new'' bike great i thought like a twat i didnt think too look outside before i spend 15 minutes getting all my gear on open the door and bang pissing it down ...f*** sake!!! but whatever im not a summer rider so im still. going out get out not even 5 minutes on the road smileing like a kid at christmas thinking this little pocket rocket is great fun even if it is like the bloody monsoon's and im piss wet through and what happens a wanker in a ford focus decides cutting me up would be good .well i didnt go down the route of chasing him getting on the bike and doing some ninja toad on him and the car so i decided just shouting and useing about every swear word going ,middle finger ,wanker sign the lot really pissed me off he just looked puzzled and carryed on his merry way well me on the other hand still cursing thought f*** it im going for a coffee (im 22 going on 66 oldman ) got to the coffee shop in one piece pulled up on the ''drop off only'' bit to find the traffic warden walking down looking like he didnt get any morning glory this morning didnt even get a chance to get off the bike before he pops up with '' you're not parking there are you '' as he's getting his ticket thingy ready even though i said im just getting a coffee and im off well nope he was'nt having any of it so i went of my way after a death stare too him in the end i just went home not impressed with how the morning went :rant over

f*** me only just joined and kicking off :smt021
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...