rant 2 about squids

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
petchickens
My Bike: 1994 zx4r

rant 2 about squids

Post by petchickens »

what makes a human think yeah its ok ill ride something that can go over 100mph in shorts ,vest,plimsouls and the helmet was not even strapped up . :smt017 :smt017 i dont get it do they know if they come off its game over really pisses me off i see them all the time ......too many riders getting put 6 feet under or if not worst mashed up from the neck down next walk ,talk again all because they cant be butt to spend an extra 5 minutes putting on the gear that will help keep you in one piece

what a bunch of :wanker
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
tobomoto
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: zxr400l4 zx7r

Re: rant 2 about squids

Post by tobomoto »

its a personal choice i guess. i put the full gear on even if i go to the petrol station half a mile away. i once saw a bloke on a neil hodgeson ducati rep in a pair of shorts, t shirt and trainers. surely if you can afford a £10k ish bike (was back when they were new) then surely you can afford another £1k for the gear?
anything is possible with enough time and money. and an open mind...