Armageddon - A ban on all modified cars

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
menor95
My Bike: gilera sp50

Armageddon - A ban on all modified cars

Post by menor95 »

You'd better believe it, and something needs to be done about it.
Share this on any forum that you belong to. This will not only affect the enthusiasts, but will result in the possible closure of MOT stations, hundreds of UK businesses and will result in the loss of thousands of jobs.
Do take the time to read this.

http://www.the-ace.org.uk/armageddon/
petchickens
My Bike: 1994 zx4r

Re: Armageddon - A ban on all modified cars

Post by petchickens »

if the goverment cant make strangle every last penny out of people they will ban it

too many rules and regs made up by a ponsy posh lad who has never really seen or felt the life of hard ship and when they retire with loads of money while there happy too reduse the pension rate ....im youngish but even i know that the oldies are not getting enough now too live on

as for modded cars if the guys decides too make his car look like a sack of sh*t then thats his own choice he pays all his taxes why not modd his or her car ,or if they want there tunes banging loud then rock on it gets on my tits when you cant even do what you like thought we was a country of freedom and free speech its bad enough its like ''big brother'' on the streets ..............i dont know whos ranting me or you :smt004
"good" is a matter of opinion...its a 90's bike...styling is purely up to you, but its a nice bike, dont make it look like some wannabe-toad-looking-need-for-speed-ricer-pile-of-crap...
tobomoto
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: zxr400l4 zx7r

Re: Armageddon - A ban on all modified cars

Post by tobomoto »

ive heard about this on another forum a few days ago but to be honest, i really cant see it happening. apparently they were going to do this in janurary so any cars needing an mot wouldnt be able to get one. yet i still got one in march, with a modified car no problem. i would like to know what would happen about kit cars and cars that are already modified. also the likes of halfords would lose alot of business.
even if id does happen, ill still be ok. it exempts circus vehicles and everyone knows saxo's fall apart like clown cars on a daily basis!
anything is possible with enough time and money. and an open mind...