For the record.

We have a resident rant and raver here at ZXRworld, come and say hello to Jamz.Wanna join him? got something to get off your chest? let it all out................
ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Re: For the record.

Post by ross46 »

why thankyou cargo :smt003 i can fix the stuff if i want, but an untampered loom is just easier. then i can play with the old one to get it working, rewire it all but still have the bike to go get the parts i need, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and accept that its just better to pay the money. ive now got to spend another £30 to get my bike re-mot'd :smt012 ah well, she will be on the road again soon and with a new set of fairings
ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Re: For the record.

Post by ross46 »

right new loom payed for. Looking for a new CDI and ordering bags of the connectors to replace the pins in the connector blocks on the connectors for the ignition barrel switchgear etc. will be perfect and can just leave it alone, and new fairings on their way. all I need now is a new clutch, oil and filter and i'll be good to go! finally will be able to just leave it alone and ride it. fingers crossed!